Friday 19 September 2014

VIDEO | The Devil Wears Prada's Andy insipred look


I made a tutorial in which I'm showing you quick and easy everyday look inspired by Andy (Anne Hathaway) from The Devil Wears Prada movie. Enjoy! :)



Products I used:
  • L'oreal Paris True Match foundation in N1 ivory
  • MUA Undressed eyeshadow palette (dupe for Urban Decay Naked palette)
  • Essence Smoky Eyes brush [my review]
  • Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream concealler in 010 ivory
  • Biochemia Urody 100% natural silk and bamboo powder
  • e.l.f. Professional Powder Puffs
  • Catrice Cosmetics The Sydney Collection eye and cheek palette (Taronga Zoo blush)
  • Oriflame lash curler
  • Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum' Express waterproof mascara
  • Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms
  • Catrice Cosmetics lip tint
All listed products are bought by me.


SMALL UPDATE: I've been injured on my eye, so new video will be probably on october.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment