Wednesday 20 August 2014

So it began!



So... you probably don't know me, but I know you. Really!... OK, I don't. But! You probably like makeup. Or something makeup-related? Maybe? Um... that was creepy. Let's start again :)

This was a little introduction of my awkward humour that you will see quite frequently on this blog. I through it would be nice to do reviews of products as some kind of extension to my youtube channel which I'm presenting to you right now:




Well, actually this is only one of my videos. But there are more on my channel, so check it out! Usually I add some awkward humour to my videos- especially on the end when the makeup is done, so... WAIT! You are still reading this?! What are you waiting for, check out my channel... umm.. you can stay here too actually... well I would be really glad if you would do that too.

But you will come back, right? :P

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment