Friday 3 October 2014

My top 5 perfume advertisements



Perfume advertisement is an interesting form of a movie. Usually the ads are very sexual, trying to show the essence of the fragrance (if the perfume is supposed to be sensual/sexy/fascinating- and in most cases it is supposed to be like that). But sometimes big fashion companies try something different... try to create the story behind the fregnance, or do something completly different.
Here is my personal top 5 (well, actually 4) of my favourite perfume advertisements.


5. Oriflame- Possess
I'm not a big fan of Oriflame fragnances, but recently I've seen an interesting ad for their new perfume- Posess inspired by Cleopatra. I would say this is typical "feel" ad- it shows the essence of perfume, the "feel" of it (as I mentioned before- it's kind of this typical sensual kind of ad). It doesn't tell a story, but I guess it's well done and has a nice twist-end.




4. Chanel- Chanel no 5 (with Audrey Tautou)
There is something on the whole mood of this ad that makes you not want it to end. Great work of creating interesting feel/story without using any words.




3. Chanel- Chanel no 5 (with Nicole Kidman)
Even though this is Chanel no 5 too, this is way different then ad with Audrey Tattou. This one is actually has some story and words. What is great about it is that it just gives only a few clues for a viever- you must guess the rest. Good job, Chanel!




2. Dior- L.A.dy (with Marion Cotillard)
I was tricked into thinking that this is a perfume commercial (but obviously it is a bag commercial... but it is on this list because I've figured it out while writing this post and it is awesome ad to share, so.. just go watch it :P




1. Dolce&Gabbana- Dolce
Somehow this is so weird (in a good way!) ad. Just very simple, sweet and cute. But I guess that is what makes it my number one. Just a different, lovely ad.



Let me know what are your favourite ads in a comment section below and remember to follow me on bloglovin! :)


xoxo,


1 comment:

  1. Thank You! :)
    Sure, I've just followed you back. You have amazing gallery, the outfits are amazing!
    X

    ReplyDelete