Friday 10 October 2014

VIDEO | ZOMBIE look (using only regular makeup products!)


















I've recently seen The Waking Dead billboard and though "why not do some zombie makeup video?". So, here it is! The best part is that I've used only regular makeup products, nothing like extraordinary-super-great-FX-pro-stuff :P




Products I've used to create my zombie look:
  • Kryolan Fun Faze Make-up Creme in white
  • Isana Vaseline
  • Sleek eyeshadow palette i-Divine Ultra Matte in V2
  • Oriflame Smooth Definer in grey
  • Essence I Love Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 128 Starry-eyed 
  • Sephora Lip Lacquer in 33 Cherry Red
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in coconut & exotic tropical
  • One layer of a regular tissue :D

Remember to subscribe my YouTube channel and follow me on Bloglovin! :)


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment